Altoona Voting Information
Friday, October 2, 2020
Cindy Bauer | City Clerk
WE WANT YOUR VOTE TO COUNT!
Below is a step-by-step guide with information on how to register to vote and options for casting your ballot for the November 3, 2020 General Election.
STEP ONE: VOTER REGISTRATION (choose one)
- I checked https://MyVote.wi.gov and my voter registration is up-to-date.
- I have a current WI ID and will register to vote at https://MyVote.wi.gov by October 14.
- I will register to vote by mail with proof of residence by October 14.
- I will register to vote with proof of residence at Altoona City Hall, 1303 Lynn Avenue, from 10 am to 4 pm, Tuesday, October 20 to Friday, October 23 and from Monday, October 26 to Friday, October 30.
- I will register to vote with proof of residence on Election Day, Tuesday, November 3 from 7 am to 8 pm at the polling place located at the River Prairie Center, 1445 Front Porch Place, Altoona, WI.
STEP TWO: VOTING OPTIONS (choose one)
- Absentee by Mail request by October 29 to make sure I receive it in time
(see Absentee via Mail in step three)
- Vote absentee in person October 20-October 30
(see In-Person Absentee in step three)
- Vote at the polling place on Election Day
(see Election Day in step three)
STEP THREE: CAST MY BALLOT (choose one)
Absentee via Mail (Make sure envelope is sealed, signed by me, signed by a witness and lists address of witness.)