Requests for Proposals | Tree Supply and Planting Program
Monday, September 21, 2020
The City of Altoona is seeking proposals from qualified contractors for providing and planting street trees which will be located in City boulevard areas (please refer to attached map). The impetus for the project is to plant tree varieties which will further diversify Altoona's street tree population and replace ash trees that have been removed in anticipation of the emerald ash borer.
- Proposals are due by Monday, October 5, 2020 at 1:00 pm.
- All work shall be completed by November 13, 2020.
- Please send your proposal to Altoona City Hall, 1303 Lynn Ave, Altoona, WI 54720 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The City of Altoona reserves the right o increase and/or decrease the quantity of trees to be purchased base upon availability and budget.
- The City reserves the right to award the contract in parts to multiple suppliers.
- The City reserves the right to reject any and all proposals at its sole discretion, and to award the contract based upon the City's best interest.
- If you have any questions, please contact Roy Atkinson at 715-839-6092 or email@example.com.
Click here to view contractor requirements, tree specifications, delivery, and planting requirements >>